Thursday, January 06, 2011

Smiles #4, #5 & #6

O.K. I know I've been slack. When I started this project, the idea was to record something nice every day. Unfortunately, life has a nasty habit of getting in the way. Despite that, there have been some really nice things over the last few days. First I had an early (5:30 a.m.) morning walk and watched the sun rise while inhaling the scent of freshly mown grass. Doesn't that just make you think of childhood?

Yesterday I spent most of the day doing housework. "Not that great", I hear you say. Well, true, but imagine how enjoyable it was to sit down at the end of the day with a glass (or two) of wine and look around my nice clean house and know I won't have to do that again for a while:).

Today I had lunch with a couple of girlfriends. There was supposed to be a really nice photo of us to go with this story but every time I try to download it, the system crashes. I am not the most technical person on earth, so once some kind techno-nerd has fixed the problem for me, I'll add the photo.

No comments: